Internal Communications Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 26/04/2021
A leading commercially focused City law firm are looking an Internal Communications Manager to join their diverse team on a 12 month FTC. The role holder will create and implement the internal communications for strategic IT projects which will support the firm’s change programme, ensuring that the firm is kept up to date. This candidate must have experience writing internal communications within a professional services environment, a focus on technology would be advantageous.
- Support key stakeholders within IT and Project Management to create and deliver communication plans.
- Act as the IT communications lead, shaping consistent messaging and strategic communication plans across the IT department.
- Work closely with the firm’s PR and Communications team to ensure IT communications are produced in line with our central brand and style guidelines, and are coordinated and aligned with our wider internal communications strategy.
- Create communication strategies, plans and campaigns to increase awareness of IT projects and initiatives across the firm.
- Create and manage an IT communication calendar.
- Must have internal communications experience with a professional services environment
- Concisely evaluate, write, produce and deliver information, news and insights that are effective and creative in educating the business.
- Proficient in Information Technology and terminologies.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend