Interim Proposals Executive
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 04/06/2021
A leading commercial city law firm is looking for Interim Proposals Executive for a fixed 6-month contract. An ideal candidate will have exceptional organisational, literacy and editing skills to support the Proposals Manager and Business Development team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with Bid writing or editorial experience looking to gain experience working on high-level bids and projects in a well-known firm.
- Sourcing and gathering content for proposals.
- Collaborate with Proposals Manager and assist in restructuring, formatting, editing and proofreading incoming content adhering to the firm’s style guide.
- Stakeholder management.
- Follow proposal templates to produce partner biographies.
- Uploading content on the firm’s database, tagging appropriate words and phrases.
- Ensuring all document submissions are organised and uploaded to the referred system.
- Over 2 years of proposals experience working in a professional services firm.
- Great literacy skills and copywriting skills.
- Degree level educated ideally in English Language/ Literature/Journalism
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend