Head of Digital
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/06/2021
A leading claimant’s law firm is currently seeking a Head of Digital to join their successful team, to be based in their London office. They are seeking someone with extensive SEO, PPC, social and digital marketing experience. This role will work closely with senior stakeholders to ensure brand and messaging is consistent through all digital channels within the firm.
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy across the firms legal departments
- Build market recognition and deliver client pipeline objectives.
- Drive enquiries through digital activity including SEO, PPC, email and social media.
- Build, implement, and maintain a consistent and high impact brand strategy
- Be responsible for reviewing and managing the digital client journey
- Manage email marketing campaign lifecycle from development to performance, focusing on departmental segmentation, personalisation, and automation, using the firm’s CRM platform, HubSpot.
- 3 years’ experience in a senior digital management role working with budgets more than £200,000.
- Strong e-mail marketing strategy experience and knowledge of HubSpot.
- External agency management experience
- Experienced in social, PPC, SEO and tracking.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend