Head of Client Insight
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 15/04/2021
A leading national law firm are looking for an experienced Head of Client Insight to join their team on a 12 month FTC. The role holder will be responsible for the development of the firm’s Client Insight strategy and will lead in key client focused decision making. They will have experience from a similar role and will be an expert in using a range of insight, data and research techniques to help drive marketing initiatives and deliver the best service to clients.
- Creating thought provoking and actionable client insight, from one-off strategic projects to ongoing programmes.
- Leading, inspiring and developing a team of five client insight experts, bringing knowledge and technical expertise to support their professional development as well as general day to day leadership.
- Partner and influence stakeholders from across the business to ensure insight answers key strategic questions, provokes action and creates ROI.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with our external insight and research partners, including strategic direction setting, budget management and day to day support.
- Developing and delivering insight to stakeholders across the group, through a variety of channels, making the client’s voice part of our day to day and the centre of our strategic decision making.
- Generating clear stories which inspire change through insightful and actionable recommendations.
- Providing stimulus and new thinking on the future of legal and financial services through client feedback and market insight data.
- Will be a senior insight or research professional, with excellent track record of working in a client led business.
- Will have experience of leading client feedback, brand tracking and market analysis programmes.
- Will have experience of leading and managing members of a junior team.
- Experience within the professional services industry is desirable.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend