Events and Marketing Assistant
Location: South East
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/10/2021
One of the UKs top award winning law firms is looking for an Events and Marketing Assistant based in their Thames Valley office. You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing and Business Development and the Digital Marketing Manager to help implement business plan objectives, whilst keeping on top of events budgets and logistics.
- You will run and own the events calendar and also to assist and support with the digital marketing across our main site and be willing and able to provide support to the marketing team on our private client side of the business as and when the team and business requires the support.
- This role varies form in-person seminars, webinars, attend conferences, industry awards events, corporate hospitality social events online and in-person, and online training.
- The role will be responsible for all aspects of the event, including regular communication with the stakeholders, promotions on social media and the website, and to be there on the day to host the events.
- We are looking for someone that enjoys and can comfortably handle organising up to 50 events a year, single-handedly, in the office and at external venues when required.
- The role is a combined events and marketing role, but events is the main and key priority and element of this role and an ability to promote our events on digital platforms is of paramount importance. There may also be some involvement in staff events.
- Has previous events and marketing experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Knowledge of social media platforms as a marketing tool (essential) and setting up and running Webinars (using Zoom).
- Knowledge of working within a Business Development team, and a Professional Services firm is preferred.
- Essential to have thorough knowledge of events processes both running/hosting and liaising with conferences as sponsors/attendees with stands etc.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to call on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend