Digital Project Manager
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 31.03.21
A leading International law firm are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager for a 12 month ftc. The role holder will be working with multiple global stakeholders with varying levels of competence and experience in best practice for creating websites. It is essential that that this person has excellent communication skills is able to explain technical concepts to non-experts.
- Responsible for successful completion of the Global Website Project directing and counselling project team members, and advising clients/users as necessary on all phases.
- Comfortable with managing a geographically dispersed delivery team with senior stakeholder spread across the globe.
- Manage budgets, timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project.
- Ensure that realistic project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained for projects and sub-projects, including forecasting and regular reporting.
- Be a leader to the project team and manage team performance.
- Work within the delivery framework ensuring that all required documentation is produced, control gates are passed and all necessary approvals are in place.
- Define objectives, solutions, benefits and identify the resources and budget requirements to be able to develop a structured business case.
- Implement an appropriate stakeholder management and communications plan to ensure that progress, decisions and risks are transparent.
- Ensure all project reporting is completed in a timely manner and at a consistent standard to ensure all key stakeholders are kept informed of programme progress, risks and issues.
- Must be a specialist in managing global-scale website projects within the professional services industry.
- A senior level of experience working within project management roles.
- Ability to develop and implement detailed plans.
- Experience working and managing stakeholder relationships.
- Must be a strong leader with experience managing various individuals from other teams and cultures.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend