Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: South West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/01/2022
An award-winning, full-service law firm is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join the team based in their Bristol office. This role will support the Digital Marketing Manager with the firm’s digital marketing strategy and product development.
- Support the Digital Marketing Executive to deliver the source reporting; including data entry, commentary, and identification of trends that we can capitalise on
- Action updates to data in the CRM system
- Process SEO actions using MOZ to ensure we achieve high SERPS
- Day-to-day monitoring of SalesFusion (email marketing platform), ensuring it runs as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Support the Digital Marketing Executive with regular web reviews with sectors, departments, and our subsidiary brands to inform updates and actions to the websites
- A relevant degree with a 2:1 or above
- One or more years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience with email marketing
- Knowledge of paid advertising e.g. PPC
- Experience with CRM systems
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend