Digital Communications Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/06/2021
A leading professional services firm are recruiting for a Digital Communications Manager to join their office in Cardiff. They are looking for someone who is experienced in configuring content management systems and has a good knowledge of responsive design. You will report to the Head of Digital Communications Manager.
- Support in the delivery of the firm’s Communications strategy, including all internal and external communications.
- Be abreast to digital marketing and technologies, thinking of new ways to reach the firm’s digital audiences.
- Manage and maintain a high standard of content across our digital platforms and provide strategic advice and guidance to others on how to communicate digitally.
- Manager external agencies and internal stakeholders on software development, upgrades, issues, and compliance.
- Assist lead generation campaigns, SEO activity and related projects.
- Support wider PR, Marketing and Communication activities across the firm.
- Technical knowledge in the following: HTML, CSS, web development and SEO.
- Experience in configuring content management systems is essential.
- Must have experience using analytics and social media monitoring tools.
- Driven and organised, able to prioritise workload.
- Experience developing mobile applications is desirable.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend