Database & Marketing Assistant
Salary: up to £25,000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/05/2022
A leading Barristers Chambers are seeking a database & Marketing assistant to join their team on a 6 month ftc. This role will involve coordinating and helping content for the firm reporting directly to the deputy Chambers Director.
- Help maintain Blackstone Chambers’ contacts database.
- Review and update each of the existing practice group mailing lists and develop new lists for particular areas of specialisation.
- Assist with the gathering, compilation and checking of information for legal directories.
- Give updates to barrister CVs and general website edits.
- Help assist with the production and dissemination of mailings.
- Ideally experience within a marketing or admin role within a corporate environment.
- Educated to degree level would be ideal but not essential.
- To have a good Knowledge of Microsoft IT such as: word, PowerPoint & Excel.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend