Client Listening Executive
Location: South West
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24/11/2021
An international leading law firm is currently looking for a Client Listening Executive to join their team in Bristol. They seek someone who will support and obtain feedback from a wide range of clients, analysing and delivering insight back to the business.
- Assisting with the growth, delivery and evaluation of client listening activities.
- Responsible for monitoring the pipeline of firm-wide client listening activity, utilising the firms CRM database.
- Supporting the deliverance of virtual and in-person training sessions on the Client Listening Programme to promote wider engagement and best practice.
- Tracking and monitoring actions from client feedback to ensure the firm is delivering on client commitments arising from Client Listening activity.
- Working alongside wider Clients & Markets team to integrate client listening in to the client lifecycle in order to share ideas, best practice and insight.
- Collaboratively working with the firm’s third party research partner to deliver the Client Listening Programme.
- Experience using CRM systems and other technology platforms in order to manage and report on project progress and analysis of findings.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage appropriately with stakeholders at all levels, confident to make contact and liaise with colleagues across offices.
- Experience of client feedback programmes, business development and client account management within Legal, Accountancy, Professional Services or B2B environment.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to call on 0207 118 3003
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend