Client Insight Executive
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 08.02.21
A leading national law firm is currently recruiting for a Client Insight Executive to join their Sheffield office or remote working option. The role holder will be responsible for providing Client Insight strategy across the business to ensure a consistent approach for the collation, and analysis of data insights. This is a fabulous opportunity for a driven individual looking for a career in research and client insight. This position is a 12 month FTC.
- Working with colleagues across the client development team to inspire and create actionable insight and analysis from all Client Insight programmes and online feedback platforms.
- Monitoring trends and spot anomalies within the data and KPIs to provide regular updates to the team and key stakeholders whilst also identifying potential opportunities to consider.
- Producing regular board level reports, which will include data analysis, identification of insights and key trends which will help to steer best practice across the business.
- Managing the teams’ internal communications pipeline and assist with ideas and the production of those communications.
- Champion the firm’s best practice approach across the business, but also apply a consistent process to the collation and analysis of that data.
- Take ownership of a number of projects where your analysis input will result in the future growth and success of the firm’s client base.
- Experience within a professional services environment.
- High attention to detail with experience in working in a target-driven environment.
- Have significant interest and experience in collecting and analysing insight/feedback.
- Has experience of using tableau and data management techniques to enhance insight gathering effectiveness.
- Can identify best practice opportunities from client insight and can turn data into reader friendly information and actions for the business.
- Has the ability to quickly build rapport and communicate with stakeholders and senior leadership.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend