Business Development Manager – Energy
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 22/09/2021
An international leading law firm is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in London. They seek someone who will develop and implement strategic ideas in order to raise the firm’s profile. This role reports to the Senior Business Development Manager.
- Will be supporting the Senior Manager in the use of products and content for client engagement purposes.
- Managing the use of all marketing channels as set out in marketing plans to best practice.
- Support the legal directories process including research and content management tasks.
- Preparing internal and external source research and necessary supporting material including marketing assets.
- Supporting the preparation for Pipeline review meetings including accurately maintaining systems which hold engagement and pipeline data.
- Closely working alongside the senior manager to lead pitches, ensuring they are completed.
- Experience is a senior executive or established executive looking for a step up into a managerial role.
- Have experience working in a Business Development in a professional service and/or environment. Legal experience preferably.
- Knowledge of MS Office packages and CRM systems an advantage.
- Must be well organised and is able to multiple tasks with differing deadlines.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to call on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend