Business Development Manager
Location: South West
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19/04/2021
A leading National law firm are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their busy BD and Marketing team based in Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a team in which they can drive change and implement new ideas and initiatives within the teams Technology and Corporate sector.
- Support the implementation of the firm’s marketing strategy and plans, being a driving force in leading initiate and managing the budget.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business the firm does for key sector clients and subsequently turn these into tangible marketing and BD outputs.
- Working with the lawyers to produce, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of sector business plans.
- Manage any sector focused events and/or webinars.
- Working with lawyers to produce marketing plans to deliver the business objectives.
- Work closely with colleagues and lead on the production of pitches and tenders.
- Support lawyers with their Client Relationship Management (CRM) activities.
- Experience in a similar role with legal or professional services firm.
- Will be degree educated or hold a related marketing qualification.
- This role is ideal for a candidate looking to take a step-up.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend