Business Development Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17.02.21
Blue Legal have partnered with one of the UK’s leading law firms to source a Business Development Manager to join their team. The role will form part of the wider business development and marketing team which is responsible for supporting the firms strategic objectives and firm wide initiatives. You will report to the Head of Business Development.
- Overall supervision and lead of sector business development strategy
- Dedicated BDM point of contact for the chosen sector and practice groups.
- Work with Partners on client development programmes – providing support on analysis, client trends, fees and cross selling.
- Deliver winning pitches and responses to RFPs.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications team on practice and sector campaigns. Managing campaign focussed marketing, working closely with colleagues who cover PR, events and internal comms.
- Work with the team and the fee earners to identify efficiencies in processes and ways of working and improve ROI
- ‘Champion’ firm wide initiatives – ensure buy-in to firm-wide programmes such as effective use of CRM system (Interaction); web and digital presence and development; business development and marketing training and coaching
- Educated to degree level and/or CIM qualified
- At least 5 years’ experience in business development, preferably in a professional services environment
- Have worked in a manager role previously
- Broad experience of managing and implementing a diverse set of marketing and business development programmes.
- Able to influence and persuade through demonstration of experience and knowledge.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend