Business Development Assistant
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08.02.21
A leading national law firm is looking for a Business Development Assistant to join their team based in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the BD team with a particular focus on the firms Corporate Social Responsibility programme. This role would suit a candidate who has the potential to grow and the willingness to excel within a professional service environment.
- Maintain client database and ensure contact information is up-to-date and GDPR Compliant.
- Create/update and audit lawyer profiles for website and tender proposals.
- Support delivery of internal training programmes and other external events.
- Support on all aspects of the tender response process and post-tender activity.
- Support creation of marketing collateral such as briefs, flyers, internal newsletters and brochures.
- Assist with internal communications for the firm and maintain BD intranet pages.
- Monitor and replenish stock of marketing collateral and promotional items.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail to produce work/documentation.
- The ability to work to as part of a team.
- The ability to have a flexible approach to ensure all deadlines are met.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend