Bids & BD Executive
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/01/2021
Blue Legal have partnered with one of the world’s leading specialist law firms to find a Bids & Business Development Executive to join their team. You will support the Senior Manager on larger bids whilst taking sole responsibility of smaller bids and standard questionnaires. This role can be based in either Bristol or Birmingham.
- Support the Senior Bids Manager on major bids, forming part of the bid project team and carrying out tasks allocated to them.
- Prepare and run smaller bids with sector leaders.
- Take full responsibility for Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Due Diligence Questionnaires.
- Take full responsibility for producing proactive capability documents.
- Work with the marketing team and wider bids team to ensure that standard information about the sector is up-to-date, approved and appropriate for use in bids.
- Work with the marketing team and the wider bids team to ensure we develop and maintain an up-to-date evidence library of experience, CVs, metrics, directory quotes and client testimonials.
- Have experience working on bid documents and PQQ’s
- Have knowledge of design products and principals including layout and format.
- Understand project management techniques
- Experience working for a professional services firm is desirable.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend