Location: South West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 13/10/2021
An international law firm is currently looking for a Bid Coordinator to join their team in Bristol. They seek someone who will participate and contribute ideas in order to help win new profitable business for them firm.
- Will be assisting the Bids team with various administration duties such as updating manager on new bids and Business development
- Working alongside the Bids Managers on any main opportunities by providing initial content for first drafts, answering any firm wide questions for pre- qualification questionnaires and formatting proposals.
- Collaboratively working with the head of Bids and other senior management to drive new continuous improvement projects for the team.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of client specific internal workshops and bid preparation workshops.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have experience undertaking similar coordinator and administration duties.
- Be highly organised, with the ability to manage a range of different projects at a given time.
- Strong English language, writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Have an excellent focus on attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to both work as a part of a team and also work autonomously.
- Have high levels of numeracy and analysis with excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend