Salary: £40,000 - £52,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 18.02.21
A leading international law firm is looking for a UK Account Manager for a 12 month Maternity cover contract, based in their Leeds office. This is a client facing opportunity to work with some of the firm’s Key UK based Clients, you will work closely with the Client Relationship Partners in developing and identifying new business opportunities.
- Work with the Client Relationship Manager to develop a client service plan identifying areas to target, relationship map, KPIs etc.
- Assist in establishing the most appropriate management tools, systems and billing processes.
- Work with Manager and wider team on Marketing and BD activity, in particular in identifying opportunities and delivering pitches and proposals in relation to the accounts.
- Implement systems and procedures to promote consistency and quality of client service.
- Manage expectations and delivery during the proposal process.
- Develop relationships with the client becoming the key contact person where appropriate.
- Ensure the account is managed in accordance with best practice processes e.g. regular CRM reviews and in line with the firm’s client management methodology.
- Will be able demonstrate previous experience of managing client relationships, ideally in a professional services environment.
- Will have knowledge of Marketing/Business Development processes – a sound understanding of new business processes, CRM as a concept and the emerging technologies needed to help win and retain clients’ legal work.
- Will be degree educated.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend