July 11, 2022
Business Development Manager
A UK 200 Law Firm is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their London office. The role holder will support the Private Client departments with developing and implementing their business development strategy to drive the firm’s growth strategy. This role will work closely with key partners and practice heads, reporting directly to the Head of Business Development.
- Assist with the development and implementation of departmental BD plans.
- Provide support to partners in developing and executing individual business plans.
- Manage the execution of BD activities across the Private Client practices, monitoring and measuring against ROI.
- Identify opportunities in new markets and create plans for client and revenue growth.
- Liaise with fee earners across selected sectors to support on business development and cross-selling opportunities.
- Implement follow-up on opportunities created by various marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team on the development, execution and review of campaigns.
- Support with the delivery of targeted events for key clients and referrers.
- Educated to a degree level (preferred)
- Extensive understanding and experience in the legal and private client market.
- Experience in developing and executing BD plans and growth strategies.
- Effective relationship management, negotiating and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interact and lead internal and external clients across all levels.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.