Website & Digital Marketing Executive
Location: North West
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10 October 2018
An award winning international law firm is currently seeking a Website & Digital Marketing Executive to join their firm in Manchester. You will work closely with marketing, communications and business development professionals to develop the firms website and digital strategy. You will report to the Website Manager
- You will be responsible for day-to-day content management on the firms main website and other microsites. That will involve training and supporting other members of staff to perform basic content duties on the sites, plus taking a hands-on role on delivering more complex content work on the sites. In addition, you will take a lead role in fixing basic errors on the site.
- You will support the firm’s content posting activities, helping others to do this effectively – contributing directly to both content management and technical requests when required.
- Over time you will become an expert in earning higher visitor traffic and click-through rates and provide recommendations on how to improve performance.
- You will run analytics reports on all websites, understand how the site is being used, and propose recommendations to improve overall site performance.
- You will ensure the website remains compliant with accessibility guidelines – fixing errors or making improvements to ensure a good user experience for visitors with visual or other impairments.
- Experience working in a digital and website team for a minimum of 18 months.
- Experience working in a professional services firm is preferred.
- You must have worked on a major website and used CMS systems.
- Have experience working on large website projects.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend