Thought Leadership & Global Campaigns Advisor
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 29 January 2018
A leading international law firm with offices in the heart of the city is seeking a Thought Leadership & Global Campaigns Advisor to join their team on a 6 month FTC. The role supports the development and delivery of thought leadership led content and campaigns. As a global leading firm you will work with some of the world’s best lawyers, enhancing the firm’s reputation and helping them to lead on key issues facing the market.
- Work closely with colleagues at all levels, to help coach and develop them to spot opportunities to better position the firm through linking into the key business opportunities and challenges their clients face – and finding where that issue intersects with their legal expertise.
- Having identified these opportunities, then working with colleagues – lawyers, business services and external suppliers – to turn these ideas into strong content and effective campaigns.
- Helping the firm identify and lead discussions on important global business issues that clients and prospective clients care about
- Differentiating the firm from competitors and positioning it as the world’s leading global law firm
- Generating meaningful tools to support client conversations and create business development opportunities;
- Using thought leadership initiatives to raise the profile of the firm in the media around themes we want to be consistently associated with as leading market experts.
- Developing appropriate launch and distribution strategies to ensure thought leadership content reaches appropriate media, client and stakeholders – and that meaningful follow-up takes place.
- Developing, collecting and reporting on appropriate metrics which help determine the usefulness and impact of global marketing initiatives. This includes liaising with the different teams to determine appropriate BD, online, media relations and other marketing stats.
- Experience of developing engaging content for a global business to business organisations.
- Knowledge of techniques and best practices for marketing communications approaches to sophisticated business to business audiences.
- Excellent writer and highly effective communicator
- Excellent project management and organisation skills with a high level of attention to detail.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend