Social Media Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/09/2020
A global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking Social Media Manager to join their dynamic team in London and be responsible for continuing to develop and implement the firm’s social media strategy.
- Leads strategic review of the firm’s social media presence
- Plays integral role in the design and development of a comprehensive digital communications and social media strategy
- Works with colleagues to develop integrated, multi-channel communications campaigns and programs to support internal stakeholders and reach external target audiences
- Promotes social media tactics as a fundamental part of the Brand & Communications media mix and ensures social media/digital communications approach is aligned with firm’s website and digital media strategy
- Supports the design, development and maintenance of practice and committee blogs.
- Advises on social media strategy to support distribution of firm materials, substantive legal updates and other commentaries
- Ensures consistent brand presence and firm voice across multiple social media channels
- Monitors social media posts across channels in accordance with reputation management
- Stays abreast of social media developments and emerging technologies
- Leads development and delivery of internal social media training presentations and workshops for lawyers and staff
- Works with colleagues to establish key performance metrics to measure effectiveness of the firm’s social media program
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, PR/Communications, Marketing, Journalism or a related field required
- Experience working in digital communications / social media, providing strategic counsel and hands-on execution required
- Significant relevant experience; demonstrable experience developing and implementing social media initiatives for a professional services firm or company required
- Experience in a professional services / B2B context preferred
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend