Social Media Executive
Salary: Market Rates
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 06/03/2019
A leading global law firm, operating at the forefront of the legal industry, is seeking a Social Media Executive on a 12 month FTC. This role will support the brand and reputation of the firm through the firm’s global social media channels, creating content, monitoring and analysing activity and providing guidance and advice. You will report to the Digital Manager.
- Leads on all social media, crafting dynamic and engaging visual content that achieves essential cut through above the noise, relevant to the firm’s activity and which capitalises on the news agenda
- Manages the global social media calendar, scheduling in content from around the network
- Monitors our social media channels for comments that might cause the firm reputational damage and after consultation with peers, takes appropriate action
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Supports the implementation of new social media channels, tools and platforms
- Works with the digital team on the publication of content on the website
- Works with the creative services team to source and create suitable images for our social media
- Identifies opportunities to repurpose and re-tweet content
- Works collaboratively with the wider marketing and communications team to advise on and support the delivery of campaigns
- Minimum of two years experience in a fast paced agency or business environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to translate complex material into easy to read promotional copy.
- Proven experience managing several social media outlets as an integrated marketing tool.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend