Senior Pitch Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/03/2019
A leading international law firm with several award winning teams is looking to recruit a Senior Pitch Manager within their work winning team. This firm will offer excellent prospects for progression and is committed to maintaining an inclusive working environment. You will report to the Head of Practice & Sector Business Development and work closely to advise the firm on ways to constantly improve the pitch function globally
- Agree annual pitch targets with the Head of Business Development and Director of Marketing & Business Development, including win rates, best practice sharing, system and process enhancements and post-pitch feedback.
- Undertake continued analysis of the competitive environment, including how other professional services firms approach the strategic pitch process, and identify ways to enhance the firms approach to pitching.
- Take ownership of crafting and developing compelling and distinctive content and messages ensuring all pitches undertaken by the pitch team are specifically tailored to the client, are of consistently high quality and reflect the firms brand in an exciting and client-centered way.
- Bring creative thinking and push the boundaries on pitch delivery by generating innovative ideas outside the traditional document/presentation route.
- Client focus is paramount along with an understanding of the priorities and objectives of both external and internal clients, as well as sensitivity towards culture and personalities.
- Develop strong and collaborative working relationships with fee earners, the MBD team and other business services functions.
- Experience at a senior level within a pitch team, preferably in a law firm, with extensive knowledge of team management.
- A highly driven, team player able to work under their own initiative with a ‘client service’ focus and a flexible attitude.
- Champion the firm’s pitch tools and systems to ensure we deliver ‘first time every time’ by having in place a rigorous mechanism to capture creative and unique content and up to date credentials to ensure consistency and best practice.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend