Senior Marketing Officer
Salary: £29,000 - £32,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16 January 2018
An independent and coordinated medical research organisation who is part of a global network is currently looking for a Senior Marketing Officer to join their offices in London. The role holder will be responsible for developing and delivering marketing campaigns with fundraising initiatives to grow and promote the support base for the organisation. This is a dynamic role offering exposure to the full marketing mix whilst reporting directly to the Head of Band and Marketing.
- Provide marketing guidance and support to raise awareness and engagement with community services and clinical trials.
- Manage the organisation’s key communication channels including website content, e-newsletters, email marketing systems, digital advertising and other promotional materials
- Act as a brand gatekeeper, ensuring the organisation remains on message both in content nad visually.
- Build good working relationship with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Set and manage campaign budgets in conjunction with key internal stakeholders.
- Take the lead on the design and production of digital and printed materials.
- Experience of supporting a fundraising function within a charity
- Experience of implements and rolling out campaigns
- Proven experience in digital advertising including social media advertising (Google Ad Words and Facebook promotions)
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend