Senior Marketing Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15 November 2018
This leading full service dynamic commercial law firm is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive. This role will be the central point of contact for partners, fee earners and support staff for all marketing requirements. This is a hands on and busy role, with the opportunity to become involved in a wide range of marketing activities.
- Manage legal directory submission process
- Management of client events and attendance where required
- Update & maintain marketing content of the website
- Manage the firms social media
- Execute e-Marketing campaigns
- Manage the firms branding
- Manage & update the CRM database and provide ongoing training
- Prepare company marketing collateral taking responsibility for ensuring the material is current
- Prepare sponsorship adverts publications
- Degree educated, preferably in a marketing
- Managing social media platforms
- Drafting and preparing pitch documents
- Managing a CRM database and using eMarketing software
- Working knowledge of Google analytics and WordPress.
- Legal directory submission experience, ideally of writing submissions
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend