Senior Marketing Executive
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04 September 2018
A leading Private Wealth and Property law firm are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing executive to join the team based in Central London. You will be part of a team of 5 and will report directly into Business Development Director.
- To input into and oversee an integrated content and campaign approach to deliver strong cross-departmental messages to key client sectors, recommending how different channels can work together (web, print, social, PR, thought leadership).
- Responsibility for the ongoing performance of all digital channels, including the website, SEO, social media and email including taking responsibility for management of key agencies.
- Writing, maintaining and developing corporate marketing collateral to provide with a strong message.
- Create engaging and compelling content for the website ensuring brand and message consistency and implementation of an SEO plan and the monitoring of its success.
- To manage the firm’s social media presence including encouraging use by Fee Earners of LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Overall management of an effective events programme and organisation of key events.
- Developing an Awards/ Directories strategy for the firm and writing awards submissions and directory submissions for key teams.
- Responsibility for internal newsletter and communications events.
- Development of metrics that measure the effectiveness of all activities e.g. Google Analytics.
- Produce high quality pitch and credential statements.
- Will have at least 5 years’ Marketing experience.
- Will have experience working within the Legal or Professional Services Sector.
- Will be degree educated.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend