Senior Marketing Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06 June 2018
A top ten accounting and advisory network, with offices throughout the UK and members across the globe is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join the team. This role reports into the Marketing Director.
- Plan, implement, measure and assess strategic business development and marketing plans within budget for profit centres.
- Proactively manage the activity of individual profit centres’ projects, including BD campaigns.
- Develop and implement co-ordinated business development and marketing campaigns including direct and digital marketing, telemarketing, events, PR, advertising and social media.
- Research market sectors and work with profit centres to identify suitable target audiences, and build prospect lists.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to identify and develop cross-selling opportunities.
- Generate ideas for topics of communication through knowledge of the services and sectors.
- Write material for the website, communications and other collateral.
- Ensure external communication is timely, relevant and complies with house style.
- Coach partners and senior staff on business development including persuasion, negotiation and presenting.
- Work with fee earners to help them build and progress their own personal pipeline.
- Assist with client retention strategies.
- Assist, when required, on proposals and tenders.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of firm-wide business development projects.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Previous professional services required
- At least 3 years marketing experience
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend