Senior Marketing & Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11 May 2018
A leading accountancy firm based in London are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing & Business Development Executive to join the team for 12 month maternity contract. This role is reporting into the Senior Business Development Manager.
- Pitch involvement will require management of the full pitch process; liaising with partners from the initial planning stage, ensuring adherence to the firm/ Group procedures and guidelines and managing the production and drafting of the final document. The process will often also involve development of PowerPoint presentations and coaching of the partner and manager team.
- Project work will require liaison with partners and managers directly, taking an active interest in advising them on best practice and practical considerations; planning the stages and timing of a project and assembling appropriate assistance where available; enlisting the help of the Marketing & BD Assistant and Executive in projects; and reporting to the Director at agreed intervals or stages
- Managing both national and local office sector focused campaigns and activities, attending sector group meetings – often representing the marketing & BD department with support from other team members – and contributing to the marketing and new business elements of annual sector plans.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Significant demonstrable experience in a similar role, preferably within the professional services sector
- Pitch/ bids experience is highly desirable
- Previous projects experience will be desirable
- Ideally Degree Qualified or Equivalent
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend