Senior Internal Communications Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11.11.20
An award winning Law Firm is currently seeking a Senior Internal Communications Manager to join their London team. You will be responsible for implementing and managing an annual firmwide communications strategy across the Firm’s internal stakeholder groups to increase awareness, knowledge and engagement consistent with the Firm’s strategic plan. You will work with the communications team within Marketing & Business Development.
- Lead and support the development of messaging and internal content for the Firm’s Leadership Team and Chief Transformation Officer, including, speeches, presentations, announcements, town halls, videos, and annual meetings.
- Serve as European lead for Communications Team, liaising with Firm leaders in the region and at the Firm’s corresponding offices.
- Partner with the Firm Editor to develop and produce content for firmwide annual reports.
- Collaborate with HR and the Office of General Counsel to ensure compliance on internal communications that may be subject to regulation or local law.
- Provide support to Marketing & Business Development Team to ensure alignment with Executive Communications.
- A minimum of 8 years of communications experience, either in a law firm or agency with significant exposure to the legal sector.
- History of building strong working partnerships with senior management, providing counsel and insight into best practices.
- Experience leading and managing multiple junior team members.
- Strong track record of creating positive relations with internal stakeholder groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or journalism. Advanced degree an asset.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend