Senior External Communications Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19/10/2020
A leading specialist law firm is currently seeking a Senior External Communications Manager to join their team. Working closely with the Brand & Communications team this role will support a range of activity across PR, communications campaigns, thought leadership and media relations. You will report to the Head of Brand & Communications.
- In collaboration with the Head of Brand & Communications, develop, manage and implement a comprehensive and effective global external communications strategy.
- Working with the practice group leads and business development colleagues, create and deliver the firms external communications campaigns.
- Develop a media relations strategy to secure positive coverage.
- Work closely with the wider team to manage and implement the firms content strategy
- Write copy, edit and design creative content for all the firms digital media platforms
- Manage effective relationships with directory editors and execute a cross jurisdictional directories strategy.
- Previous relevant experience in a communications manager role, ideally within a law or professional services firm.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in PR, communications and marketing.
- Experience working in a partnership environment
- Exceptional writing capabilities, high attention to detail and accuracy, and proven ability to manage agency relationships.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend