Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20181128
A leading Top 100 Law firm is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their team based in South London. They are looking for someone who is experienced in the full marketing-mix, but who would like to specialise more on digital marketing. They will make up part of an exciting growing team and will report to the Director of Business Development. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to work a little further out from the city.
- Responsible for the email marketing programme, including producing and distributing email newsletters on behalf of all departments within the firm
- Collating relevant and up-to-date content for both email newsletters and website
- Liaison with external agency when new elements are required on the site or in the CMS
- Identifying opportunities to improve organisational and process enhancements that support SEO
- Assist in integrating strategies and recommendations into other active marketing channels such as email marketing and social media
- Full day-to-day management of the Social Media activity, including creating and managing the content calendar and proactively marketing all outbound campaigns throughout the year
- Writing copy for blogs and other digital material
- Creating, managing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns such as PPC or Social media advertising
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience
- Must be degree educated
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is desired
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend