Senior CRM/Database Coordinator
Location: The Americas
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180612
A leading US Law firm is currently recruiting for a Senior CRM Coordinator to join their New York based office. The role holder will be responsible for maintaining and administering client and other contract data in the firm’s global CRM system as well and distribute announcements, thought leadership and event marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate with 3 years or more experience working with a law firm’s strategic CRM system to progress within a leading law firm.
- Implement and oversee Firm announcements, thought leadership and event mailings. This includes campaigns with multiple mailings and those of particular complexity.
- Report on mailing analytics and develop recommendations to improve performance
- Monitor select mailboxes on a regular basis and execute appropriate action
- Provide CRM and mailing technology training to administrative support staff and attorneys as needed
- Help maintain the standard guidelines created for the Firm’s CRM
- Master intricate processes, procedures and best practices to ensure the optimal functionality of InterAction and email marketing
- Meet with stakeholders regarding their CRM and mailing initiatives
- Minimum of 3 years law firm experience using a strategic CRM system
- Proficient user of Vuture, Tikit, and/or SharePoint is desired
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Solid understanding of legal and financial terminology and corporate structures
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend