Senior Client Relationship Advisor
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07 November 2018
An award winning International law firm is currently a Senior Client Relationship Advisor to join their London offices within their Real Estate Practice. This role reports into the Senior Client Relationship Manager, and is responsible for advising the partners.
- Supporting the firms Key Account Programme initiatives and ensuring communication of best practice to all Real Estate teams including creating content and leading Focus team meetings and events
- Support of CRM systems as Interaction transitions to Microsoft Dynamics
- Ensuring Client Feedback is being pursued from clients
- Building the firm’s pitch pipeline and maintaining reporting on developments with the Focus Key Account programme
- Leading on key pitches to Focus clients in conjunction with partner teams
- Assisting with wider Firm’s business development
- Working with Global Focus clients and teams across their network
- Degree educated, ideally with a CIM qualification
- Clearly demonstrate experience in Client Development/ Business Development with evidence of business impacts and results.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment, ideally a law firm
- Real Estate knowledge is an advantage
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend