Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/05/2019
An Insurance specialist global law firm is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their London office for their Disputes practice area. This role encompasses all aspects of business development and marketing, involves a high degree of people management and assumes significant involvement and influence with partners and associates both in the UK and internationally. This person will report to the Head of BD Function.
- Drive and implement the firm’s business development strategy for the practice areas and sectors enabling revenue growth
- Develop strong and influential relationships with lawyers and the wider team and be prepared to proactively advise, guide and support partners on their business development activity
- Develop clear strategies and BD plans, formulating aligned marketing campaigns and maintaining a strong focus on growing key client relationships
- Directly manage a high-performing business development team, and support team members’ development
- Engage productively with the BD team globally, ensuring strategies and campaigns maximise opportunities around the firm, and opportunities are pursued in a coordinated and efficient manner
- Effectively support the Head of UK and Senior BD Leadership team as appropriate to deliver broader firm projects with a focus on wider firm strategy
- Must have experience within professional services or legal sector in a similar role
- Candidate should be educated to degree level and a Marketing qualification is desirable
- Should have experience and knowledge in Disputes
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend