Senior Business Development Executive – Sectors
Location: South East
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 13 April 2018
A professional services firm in Kent is currently seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their Marketing & Business Development team. You will be responsible for working with several of the firms keys sector groups and developing the BD strategy in line with firm objectives. You will report to the Business Development Manager.
- With direction from the Head of BD, work with the divisional heads, team leaders and relevant BDM to develop the BD and marketing plan.
- Keep updated with industry trends
- Monitor the BD action plan to ensure delivery
- Challenge fee earners who have ideas and suggestions outside the agreed BD plan
- Propose and develop business development campaign ideas to target key audiences with a focus on lead generation
- Work with the fee earners to develop plans on targeting prospects and track progress through BD plans and pipeline management.
- Project manage all aspects of the tender process from initial qualification through to document management and presentation rehearsals.
- Research, track and retain a working knowledge of the key clients, targets and refers in the sector.
- Take ownership of campaigns and events, ensuring activity has clearly identified audiences and goals, providing relevant BD hooks for content, managing marketing lists and setting ROI targets, and liaising with the Events & Campaigns Executive to deliver the activity
- Experience in a professional services firm, ideally legal
- 3 – 4 years within a marketing role with operational BD responsibilities
- Experience in account management, BD, bids and sales.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work
For more positions like these, check out our website at www.bluelegal.com or follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector @bluelegalrec
Apply Now Email to a friend