Senior Business Development Executive – Healthcare
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04 January 2018
This boutique law firm is recruiting a Senior Business Development Executive to join their London office. The role has responsibility for a focused practice group in helping them to develop and implement their Business Development plans, key client plans and initiatives.
- Actively manage the business development process including: lead generation, managing a development pipe line (using CRM).
- To develop and implement a Business Development Plan and develop key targets for all Partners and Fee Earners.
- To work with the Business Development & Marketing Director to grow work from existing clients and contacts.
- To maximise the work from intermediaries and to analyse which are worth working with.
- Origination of research for tenders/presentations and ability to work in tandem with individual fee earners in the development of final pitch documentation/submissions
- Maintain libraries of information, such as major clients, CVs, practice area descriptions, etc
- Maintaining a tender database and central tender library
- Injecting best practice into bid production in terms of content, style and consistent brand message across the Firm.
- Representing the firm to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with fee earners as appropriate.
- Degree Educated
- Professional Services experience
- Experience in the full business development cycle including pitching and managing client relationships
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend