Senior Business Development Executive – Banking & Finance
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/07/2019
An award winning law firm is currently seeking a Senior Business Development Executive within their Banking & Finance practice group. This role will support the implementation of marketing and business development activities in the banking & finance, leveraged finance and restructuring practice groups in London.
- Preparing & and co-ordinating proposals and credential documents
- Assisting with legal directories to improve the firm and partner rankings year-on-year
- Client research, tracking client development activities and keeping up-to-date with industry developments
- Supporting the Business Development Manager and the Events Manager on client-facing events
- Writing creative print and online client materials, including brochures, flyers and bulletins to help promote the group.
- Degree educated, ideally with a CIM qualification
- Professional Services (Legal background)
- Solid Marketing & BD experience
- Excellent proficiency with CRM and email marketing software
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend