Senior Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 29 November 2018
An award-winning Top 100 Law Firm are looking for a Senior Business Development Executive to join their London office. The candidate will be providing support across all practice areas of the business and will work alongside senior members of the team to create practice group business plans. This is very much an advisory role which require someone who forms a considered opinion and can represent their ideas effectively. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for progression.
- Working closely with the partners to write practice group business plans and driving the implementation of these plans
- Develop the sales pipeline within the departments on a one-to-one basis, identifying opportunities for dialogue with each lawyer’s ‘top targets’, cross selling and added value (pipeline/opportunity tracking)
- Proactively track client and industry news and trends, spotting potential revenue generation opportunities and driving the opportunity to its ultimate conclusion
- Develop high quality sales tools to convey experience and messages to clients and targets and ensure their effective use
- Reviewing and making recommendations as to current and planned profile-raising activities, working closely with the PR team
- Working alongside the events team to ensure events are targeted and follow up happens
- Working closely with the Marketing, Communications and Events team, the role will also include involvement with directory submissions, awards and other associated tasks
- At least 3-4 years’ experience
- Experience with the legal or Professional Services sector
- Degree Educated
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend