Senior Business Development Executive
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/09/2020
A leading City Law firm are looking to recruit a Senior Business Development Executive to join their Business Development team. You will be responsible for a range of business development and marketing activity including tender responses, marketing campaigns, website and directory submissions. This role will report to the Head of Business Development.
- Take the lead role on tender responses, credentials, and presentations, including writing responses and development of precedents library;
- Carry out client, competitor, and market research;
- Support partners with drafting and submitting directory submissions for Chambers UK and Legal 500;
- Monitor, maintain and develop external messaging including firm website, microsites, and social media presence;
- Lead on internal communications for the firm and maintain BD intranet pages;
- Produce and maintain the full range of internal/external marketing collateral such as briefs, flyers, internal newsletters, and brochures;
- Report on article readership, website traffic, and social media analytics;
- Research legal and industry awards for the firm and provide support to partners/teams for drafting and submitting;
- A minimum of three years’ experience working for a law firm
- Experience working on and responding to tenders
- Previous experience of mentoring or supervising junior team members.
- Excellent communications skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend