Senior Business & Client Development Executive
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/07/2019
An award winning law firm is currently seeking a Senior Business & Client Development Executive who will be responsible for supporting the business development efforts of the London office.
- Develop understanding of the London office, its culture, strategic direction, practice mix, and primary industries in the local market.
- Work closely and collaborate with lawyers in the London office and other offices as needed on BD activities
- Assist the Manager in setting and monitoring BD budget for the London office
- Work with the Regional Manager to generate business/competitive intelligence and client reports as needed
- Work with Firm and office leadership (plus external PR agency) and assist management of profile within London market
- Gather feedback on London-led pitches and proposals; work to log and understand inward and outward referrals
- Support office and Firm initiatives and special projects
- Assist Firm directories team with drafting and submitting local directory, survey, and competition submissions, as needed/directed.
- Degree educated, ideally with a CIM qualification
- Professional Services (Legal background)
- Solid Marketing & BD experience
- Excellent proficiency with CRM and email marketing software
- Ability to establish effective working relationships across regional, practice, and Firm lines
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend