Senior Bid Writer
Location: South East
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04 December 2018
A multidisciplinary design, property and construction consultancy has an opportunity for an experienced and senior bid writer in their London based team. This role would provide the opportunity to take ownership of the bid process and write creative and compelling copy.
- Working with the Technical Bid Lead (Senior Manager or Partner) to identify and develop the bid proposition and a strategy
- Copywriting and editing RFP, RFQ, SQ and ITT answers in line with the win strategy
- Responsible for production of final submission documents and presentation materials using InDesign
- Working with Business Development Partner and colleagues to manage submission and tender workload
- Ensuring management information is captured
- Maintaining, updating and improving practice information
- Supporting the use and improvement of Business Development systems and software
- Attending business development and marketing meetings
- Ability to generate winning submission material from scratch
- Experience and understanding of the services that a multi-disciplinary property consultancy provides is a requirement
- Full understanding of the submission process for architectural and construction consultancy services who supply the public sector
- Skilled in DTP in InDesign and as well as standard Microsoft packages.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend