Senior Bid Manager
Location: South East
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11 October 2018
One of the leading Engineering and Construction firms is seeking an experienced Senior Bid Manager to join their team. This position will report directly to Proposals Director and Head of Estimating and will be a key part of the business.
- Managing and leading bids for a variety of challenging opportunities, across a wide range of industries and markets
- Managing bids for contracts of around £40 – £100m
- Winning new and exciting business for the firm
- Winning contracts in with in the specialist sectors within both public and private sector
- Delivering work winning tenders and manage both internal and external bid team members ensuring their responsibilities are met
- Identification of key subcontractors
- Liaise with Estimators, Buyers, Planners and Directors
- Submissions Editor / Proposals Manager
- Maintain contact with clients and key suppliers
- Attend pre and post award meetings with clients to facilitate operational and commercial handover of the project
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in Civil and Rail sector bids.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of providing construction / maintenance services and procurement
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office programs essential. Adobe Creative Suite experience strongly desirable
- Design / Build process experience
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend