Senior Bid Executive
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £30k - £49k
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09 February 2018
A leading law firm based in the South West London, specialising in public sector is looking for an experienced Senior Bid Executive. The role is to ensure that all bids are dealt with effectively and efficiently whilst promoting best practice across the firm. This role will sit within a busy bid team and reports into the Bid Manager and Director of Marketing & Business Development.
- Monitoring procurement portals for potential opportunities
- Holding kick off meetings and pursuing content for bids
- Managing and prioritising tender executive resource
- Project managing a wide range of bids and capability statements
- Working closely with partners to develop winning strategies and propositions
- Drafting, editing and proof reading compelling content, reflecting agreed messages
- Conducting win/loss reviews and identifying themes and addressing appropriately
- Gathering best practice and case studies and ensuring these are disseminated to the entire BD team
- Managing and maintaining the tender toolkit on the firm’s intranet
- Maintaining statistics on wins and losses
- Other projects as agreed with the Bid Manager and Director of Marketing and BD.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Previous bid experience in a legal or professional services environment.
- Be technically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications;
- Be able to coach and influence at partner level.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend