Senior Bid Executive
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/07/2019
One of the UK’s longest serving property developers is currently seeking a Senior Bid Executive to join their team in the London office. As a Partnership, this firm understands the value of its people and their clients, many of whom who have worked together for many years. You will be responsible for leading all day to day aspects of bidding across the entire firm, reporting to the Client Development Manager.
- Overall management of firm wide client pitches and promoting pitching best practice – championing the processes and structure in place.
- Support the Client Development Manager to continually improve the pitch process – particularly tools to streamline the process and increase efficiency.
- Monitoring and responding to / allocating correspondence from portals and tender inboxes.
- Coordinating the bid process, working with key stakeholders from kick-off through to submission.
- Contributing to the bid qualification (bid go / no go) process for new opportunities – using the information and data available to support fee earners make better informed decisions.
- Preparing CVs and team sheets.
- Drafting and reviewing bid content to ensure it is client specific, relevant and innovative.
- Manage the bid budget.
- 4 years’ experience within the property or professional services sector.
- Experience in a bidding environment with hands on knowledge is essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent project management, writing, editing and proof reading skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend