Sector Marketing Manager
Location: South West
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 10 April 2018
A leading international specialist law firm headquarted in Bristol is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team on a 12 month FTC. This role will cover one of the firms leading sector groups and focus on managing a full range of marketing activity. You will report to the Head of Business Development.
- Work with the Head of sectors to develop multi-channelled marketing plans that help meet the revenue objectives.
- Overall responsibility for major exhibitions to ensure delivery of business development and marketing objectives.
- Work with the Head of sectors to produce marketing and business development plans for the sector
- Management of sector budget and key involvement in yearly budgeting process
- Responsible for the content of marketing materials to ensure they have consistent capability and service line information
- Project manage all agreed marketing and event activity to ensure it is delivered on time and on budget
- Provide detailed analysis on the engagement and success of the various marketing tactics used in order to guide future activity whilst defining if objectives have been met
- Work with the Sector Communications Manager to support external and internal communications
- Ensure the relevant product and service web site areas are accurate, working closely with the Sector Business Development Executive and Content team.
- Experience of creating and managing marketing activity.
- Highly credible with the ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders.
- Experience working in a professional services environment
- Degree educated or equivalent
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend