Regional Business Development Coordinator
Location: North West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180727
A leading top 10 accountancy firm based in Leeds is looking for an experienced Marketing & Business Development Coordinator to join their team. Reporting to the Regional Head of Business Development and will work with the marketing and business development team, partners and staff to ensure the regional offices effectively target new work, maximise service delivery, and acquire quality new business and clients.
- Coordinate and deliver effective events and campaigns, taking responsibility for the management and administration and ensuring they are delivered within budget and ROI is measured.
- Support the BD team and partners in delivering internal and external communications material and collateral within brand guidelines and ensure that internal communications tools are kept up to date such as events calendars, internal news and posters.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of tenders and presentation material, ensuring the documents meet brand guidelines and are fit for purpose
- Coordinate the website updates across the sector and maintain update and accurate content.
- Support the use of social media across the region.
- Organise regional BD team meetings and attend as required, taking notes and distributing for follow up.
- CRM system ‘super user’, ensuring the system is used effectively in the region, assisting admin teams with enquiries and training on the system where appropriate.
- A professional with understanding and awareness of marketing and business development, preferably with some academic or professional experience
- Understanding and awareness of the fundamentals of the business development process
- Flexible as there will be a degree of travelling around the region and some out of hours working required for event administration
- A marketing degree and CIM qualification is preferable
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend