PR & Digital Marketing Assistant
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 25/03/2019
A leading financial services firm is currently seeking a PR & Digital Marketing Assistant to join their team in London. This role will support the Marketing Communications Manager and Digital Marketing Manager on the full marketing mix with a specific focus on digital and PR. This is a great opportunity for a marketing professional looking to take the next step in their career.
- Assisting the Marketing Communications Manager with day to day press office management. This will involve supporting on the handling of incoming journalist enquiries, finding the relevant person to comment, setting up interviews, getting sign offs from relevant approvers, ensuring articles are written/submitted on time, researching and drafting press releases (eg new business wins/new people). Liaising with journalists.
- Supporting broader communication activity including award submissions, campaigns and internal communications with drafting, interview and sign off support
- Monitoring relevant trade media titles, key nationals and relevant social media sites for any potential news comment opportunities.
- Support to implement the digital marketing strategy.
- Create and execute our social media posts and provide an end of month report on activity and analysis.
- Support the execution of digital campaigns and projects including planning, tactics and measurement.
- Produce copy and content for the website.
- A minimum of one years’ experience within marketing, PR, digital, web or communications.
- Ideally managed social media accounts.
- Strong copy-writing skills with a spark for creativity
- Ability to work with all levels of seniority
- Experience in a professional services firm is a significant advantage
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend