Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03 December 2018
An International Law Firm known as the leader in their markets is currently seeking a Pitch Specialist to join their dynamic Business Development team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on high level firm proposals and client facing pitch opportunities. You will report into the International Business Development Director and work closely with all levels of professional staff and lawyers in the London office.
- Lead the proposal process
- Develop and update pitch templates
- Creates visual presentations for clients
- Coordinate research
- Manage content relating to European RFPs and pitches and assess metrics related to success rate of pitch submissions
- Assist with drafting awards, directory and league table submissions
- Write original, tailored and strategic proposals and pitches as required
- Assisting with the development of standard practice descriptions for brochures, website and other social media channels
- Degree Educated
- Minimum of 3 years marketing and pitch experience in legal or professional services
- Familiarity with the CRM tool Interaction and Microsoft Dynamics advantageous
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend