Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30/01/2019
A leading US law firm is looking for a Pitch Specialist to join the London office. Reporting into the Business Development Director and Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for working with partners in their pursuit of competitive pitch opportunities across key practice areas.
- Take end to end ownership of pitch opportunities
- Bring original thought and creativity to the pitching process, work with the partners to formulate a bespoke offering, and create high-quality, original content
- Be an active and collaborative member of the global pitching community
- Provide ad-hoc support on other BD practice activities as and when required
- Support the planning and preparation of pitch meeting stage
- Follow up on results and ensure feedback is obtained
- As a subject matter expert, you will also support strategic opportunities around the world
- Degree educated
- At least 5 years’ experience working in bids/pitches within legal or professional services
- Experience gained in either a law firm, finance, investment bank or other professional services firm
- Proven ability to organise and manage a diverse range of projects, prioritising multiple tasks with competing deadline
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to look at a document and spot conflicting pieces of information on the same topic
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend